Summary Terms and Conditions
Ice Breaker Monday Motivation open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must Comment on the Monday Motivation post on @icebreakerpaleale Instagram or @icebreakerpaleale Facebook and follow one of these accounts for a chance to win.
Ice Breaker Monday Motivation Week 1 closes at 00.00 on 28.04.20. 20 winners will receive 1x case of 6x330ml Ice Breaker Pale Ale bottles.
Ice Breaker Monday Motivation Week 2 closes at 00.00 on 05.05.20. 20 winners will receive 1x case of 6x330ml Ice Breaker Pale Ale bottles.
Ice Breaker Monday Motivation Week 3 closes at 00.00 on 12.05.20. 20 winners will receive 1x case of 6x330ml Ice Breaker Pale Ale bottles.
Ice Breaker Monday Motivation Week 4 closes at 00.00 on 19.05.20. 20 winners will receive 1x case of 6x330ml Ice Breaker Pale Ale bottles.
Ice Breaker Monday Motivation Week 5 closes at 00.00 on 26.05.20. 20 winners will receive 1x case of 6x330ml Ice Breaker Pale Ale bottles.
Ice Breaker Monday Motivation Week 6 closes at 00.00 on 02.06.20. 20 winners will receive 1x case of 6x330ml Ice Breaker Pale Ale bottles.
Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT
Full Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter. By entering the promotion, the entrant acknowledges that they have the consent of all members in their team, and all members agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion opens at 00:00 on 27.04.20 and closes at 00:00 on 02.06.20.
- To enter through @icebreakerpaleale Instagram or @icebreakerpaleale Facebook, entrants must comment on the Monday Motivation post and follow the Ice Breaker Pale Ale Instagram or Facebook page to be able to receive a Direct Message to inform them of a win.
- 20 weekly winners will be selected from all entries received across @icebreakerpaleale Instagram and @icebreakerpaleale Facebook.
- Each winner will receive 1x case of 6x330ml Ice Breaker Pale Ale bottles.
- The winners will be informed of their prize within 1 working day following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 24 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winners will receive their prize within 14 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within 7 days of the closing date.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you agree to provide your personal information Name, Date of Birth, Postal Address to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by taking part in the promotion.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with Pier Marketing Ltd, Unit 10, Summit Business Park, Langer Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 2JB and Century Logistics Ltd, Unit 1, Saxham Business Park, Little Saxham, Bury St Edmunds IP28 6RX in order that they may administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with the winners on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of four months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion, but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reminds anyone entering this promotion to drink responsibly. Please visit greeneking.co.uk/enjoy-responsibly for the facts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update?ref=old_policy
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT